Monday, March 13, 2006

Join The March Against Global Warming

The first couple of times I saw stopglobalwarming.org, I was a little sceptical. After all, a virtual march isn't as effective as a real one, right? It's just a bunch of people putting banners on their pages. Since then, I have done a little self analysis, and have realised that the reasoning behind the virtual march is the same as my reasoning behind this blog. It's just another avenue to spread the word. If each banner only makes one person change one light bulb, if each image only causes one person to question their actions, then it's worth it. So I'm joining the march against global warming, and I urge you to as well.

I am marching for my kids, and for their kids.
I am marching for the trees (for the trees cannot speak).
I am marching for peace, the peace that comes with knowing that I am putting more in than I am taking out.
I am marching for the animals, for the memory of those gone, and for the lives of those that remain.
I am marching, because now that I know, I can't NOT march.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home